Cantilever racks are a superior storage solution in many situations. Compared to standard pallet racks, cantilever racks are:
- Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks are faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more abundant.
- More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient. Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
- More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load. They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped loads.
Steel King offers a variety of cantilever racks, including standard duty racks, I-beam cantilever racks, and furniture cantilever racks. Request a quote today, or contact us with any questions you may have or to request more information.
|Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)
||Result Pages: 1