Combine the cost savings of a collapsible (light duty) container, with the durability of a rigid (heavy duty) container with Steel King's Hold’n Fold containers. Because the Hold’n Fold can be collapsed when empty, by 3:1 or more, this container can dramatically reduce interplant shipping costs, and can save space within plants during periods of inactivity. The sides and decks can be constructed of a wide variety of materials, including corrugated steel, wire mesh, or expanded metal.
Hold’n Fold® Collapsible Container Construction
- Collapsible-generates a 3:1 space savings
- Rugged 4,000 lb capacity standard - large load capacities available
- Patented mechanism - only Hold'n Fold operates this easily
- Tubular construction - increases container's rigidity and durability
- Stackable - up to six high, even when each is loaded to full capacity
- Optional drop gates simplify positioning for loading and unloading
- Choose from a variety of standard colors-complement company graphics or color code containers to a specific department, product, operation or plant.
Steel King stocks both Wire Mesh an Corrugated Hold'n Fold Containers in a variety of sizes in our Quick Ship program. Custom sizes and configurations available by special request, call or e-mail Steel King!