Your storage solution for long, bulky or oddly shaped product, including furniture
Uninterrupted shelving lengths, taller racking capabilities, and fire-code-friendly decking materials – cantilever furniture racks maximize your storage capacity and efficiency.
Cantilever rack allows flexible storage lengths for products such as furniture.
- Steel King’s open-web design allows for the installation of in-rack sprinklers.
- The three open-shelf deck options: bar grating, plank grating or punched corrugated decking, comply with stringent fire code requirements.
- Customizing your system for unique loading or more stringent seismic requirements is no problem.
- Bolt-on arms
- Grade 5 bolts with vibration-proof nuts
- Down-aisle horizontal and diagonal bracing
- 50,000 PSI steel
- Shelf beams and crossbars for proper deck support
Open-Web Cantilever Racks
- Open-web allows in-rack sprinkler systems to be installed within the upright frames – maximizing storage space and protecting sprinkler heads from damage.
- A variety of base design options make product storage on the floor possible.
- Top ties are incorporated for added stability.
- Arms adjust vertically in 2″ increments.
Closed-Column Cantilever Racks
- Closed-column racks are ideal for free-standing units and single-aisle applications.
- Top ties are optional.
- Welded or bolted base channels are available.
- Use closed-column racks for heavy-duty loads.
- Arms adjust vertically in 3″ increments.
Options and Accessories
- Concrete-filled flared entry guides
- Offset arms and bases at row ends
- Guide rails
- Choose from a variety of decking materials
- Professional Engineer (PE) Certification for seismic compliance available
- Load and capacity identification rating tags
- End-cap storage design options
- Durable powder coat finish available, choose from 12 standard colors
To accommodate heavier, deeper loads, use Steel King’s Selective Rack.
When combined with cantilever rack, you can achieve a storage system capable of handling complete line of furniture and accessories.
With the retail showroom big enough to fit three Wal-Mart supercenters inside, getting the warehouse logistics right was essential.