Maximize Storage Capacity and Density, While Improving Accessibility with Steel King’s I-Beam Cantilever Rack
Let our Quick Ship I-Beam Cantilever Rack help you get organized quickly! It handles virtually any type of heavy-duty, odd-shaped load – freeing up valuable floor space – and time! And ships within 2 weeks!
Steel King’s new I-Beam Cantilever Rack maximizes storage capacity, density and eases accessibility while clearing floor space of stacked long, heavy, odd-shaped items such as piping, conduit, sheet metal, building materials, or spools of cable.
Easy to use
With no need of a front column, Steel King’s I-Beam Cantilever Rack is faster to load and unload than standard pallet racks. This design saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure, reduces fork truck damage and saves time otherwise spent on double handling which is typical with cumbersome floor storage systems.
Quick Ship makes configuration easy. Choose from 2 heights and 3 bay widths, and bracing is pre-kitted.
- Steel King’s I-Beam Cantilever Rack has no front columns, offering immediate accessibility
- Freestanding heights of 12′ and 16’
- Built for one- or two-sided configurations
Built for Strength
- Constructed of I-beam structural steel with a 50,000 psi minimum yield
- Arms are secured to the columns with grade 5 bolted connections
- Heavy arm connector plate holds rigid even under heavy loads
- Bases are bolted to columns
Custom Configuration Without a Custom Cost
- With its modular design, the I-Beam Cantilever Rack is easy to install,readily expandable and offers greater adjustability
- Arms are bolted independently to columns
- 4” vertical spacing allows flexibility to accommodate load capacity and position
- Quick Ship arm length – 48″
- Pre-punched connection holes enable easy arm installation, adjustment and leveling so the arms cannot “slip” out of position
Options and Accessories
Along with Steel King’s standard, light duty and furniture-style cantilever racks, the I-Beam Cantilever Rack offers options and accessories to enhance its use:
- Roof brackets
- Removable pipe end stops
- Removable bolted end lips
- Welded lips at a variety of heights
- Saddles for decking support
- Core/axle saddles for rolls
- Wire deck and drop on pans for storage of odd lengths of bar, rounds, etc.