For cost-effective, high-density storage, Steel King Drive-in / Drive-thru racking is often the choice. Requiring fewer aisles, and providing better cube utilization than selective rack, drive-in / drive-thru rack allows you to store up to 75% more pallets than selective racking. Because forklifts drive directly into the rack, drive-in / drive-thru racks are subject to more abuse than any other rack structure. Steel King's drive-in rack is engineered and manufactured to better stand up to the punishment, allowing us to become the market leader in drive-in racking.
- Drive-in / drive-thru racking can utilize either SK3000 structural channel or SK2500 bolted tubular uprights
- Load rails are constructed of durable structural angle steel.
- Load rails feature a flared entry design, allowing for easier bay access.
- Space-saver low profile arms increase clearance and decrease possible product damage.
- Welded rail stops prevent loads from being pushed off and improve safety.
Steel King offers a wide variety of safety options for drive-in racking, including offset front legs, heavy horizontals, reinforcement posts, welded-angle column protectors, free standing column protectors, wider footplates, and seismic designs. Request a quote now for custom design information.