When you’re competing for business, what’s important to your customers? Quality product? Faster service? Less expensive shipping?
What if you could have all three?
Steel King is excited to announce that many of our most popular Quick Ship products are now shipping from our new Sauk Village, IL, stocking location right in the heart of the Midwest, including SK2000 boltless pallet rack, wire decking, column protectors and Guard Dawg for end-of-aisle rack protection.
This new location is more centrally located within the US with access to three major highways.
What does this mean for you?
- Greater next-day freight accessibility: Next day freight for many Midwest locations
- Broad reach for 2nd day delivery: Accessibility to most of the eastern United States with ability to ship LTL-common carrier shipments into parts of Maine or Miami in two business days
- Dedicated team: a dedicated team to pick and pack your orders for greater shipping accuracy
- Increased warehouse space: 35% increase in warehouse space
NOTE: There will be no changes to current FOB locations of Stevens Point, WI and Rome, GA.
What sets Steel King’s Quick Ship program apart?
Steel King® offers the most robust Quick Ship program in the industry. Because we manufacture a large number of different product lines, we have a lot to choose from, and we’ve selected over 200 items to include in our Quick Ship program.
- Steel Guard® and Armor Guard® posts, railings and safety gates. They’re built better to protect better. We have a lift-out/drop-in rail option also.
- SK2000 Boltless Closed Back Tubular frames and beams including seismic options
- SK3000® Structural Channel frames and beams
- Containers – including our most popular Round Corner Corrugated Steel Containers, Hold ‘N Fold® and WorkingTainers®
- Stac-King® and Pin Racks
- I-Beam Cantilever Racks (two week lead time)
- Rack Protectors
And that’s not all – more items coming soon!